ILCAA Joint Research Projects
- Cross-linguistic Research on "Verbals"
- A Crosslinguistic Study of Nominalizer-final Constructions: The 'Cogitation Process' Approach
- Cross-linguistic Perspective on the Information Structure of the Austronesian Languages
- Investigation into the Possibilities and Implications of a Usage-based Approach to Grammar
- Assessing Micro Level Linkages between Humans, Livestock, and the Environment in Amdo, Tibet: The Outgrowth of the Compilationof an Ethnographic Dictionary of Nomadic Vocabulary
- Constructing a research network for documenting minority languages in and around Indonesia